Dribbling with a ball in a plastic bag
Basketball is tied up in a cheap grocery plastic bag. It slides around and cannot be grip and has a knot on an end for unpredictable bounces. Do ball handling moves with it like:
1) in side out into cross-over and step with outside foot, then step lean in with same side foot.
2) behind the back twice, then jump to side three feet (for example do at middle of freethrow line and then dribble behind back twice then step sideways to elbow. then back to middle and repeat opposite.
3) UTEP two-step with shuffle steps in it, mix it up with hang or high dribbles too; same side repeat several times for example
4) push out - cross. push out hard one direction and step out or lean, then cross over.
5) push out to Shamgod. push out, then step same side, then reach with opposite hand for shamgod to pull back to opposite side. Then repeat to other side.
Option: low and tight, like push out in few small dribbles and then shamgod to few low fast dribbles when pulling back. All this done with ball in the plastic bag.
|Minimum number of people:||1|
|Minimum number of baskets:||0|
|Minimum number of balls:||1|
|Gear:||plastic grocery bag|
|Minimum court size:||size of freethrow lane (12 feet x 15 feet)|
2019-11-07 ID: 1130